Monday, April 21, 2008

Love Night Light *New Design*

Here is my latest soldered night light...it is a new design!





Everyone needs a night light. So don’t get just any old light, get a light that will not only do the job it will also look good while doing it! This little light that I made would be charming in any room!

I printed this image on my HP printer. The image is encased between two pieces of glass (3" X 2.5") and then soldered (with a lead free solder). This sweet light looks really cute when lit up (the picture does not do it justice). This little night light will come in a clear gift box like the one shown in the photo below, it is ready to give as a gift!



I also have more designs for night lights, if you would like to see any of the others just let me know and I can make another one for you! I will be adding more designs soon! Thanks for looking! ;)

**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A STOCK PHOTO YOUR NIGHT LIGHT MIGHT VARY SLIGHTLY**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love vintage I just did 2 different features on my blog of vintage sellers at etsy