Friday, April 24, 2009

David Copperfield - Printed Book Page Art - Limited Edition

Sorry I didn't have a chance to post a Wednesday Wish List...I had to do some major grocery shopping. :)

*****************************************

Awww...don't you just love Charles Dickens?

I created this piece by taking a picture of one of my many creepy/cute vintage bisque dolls...they are a new obsession of mine. One little lad in his tux...which was a bit tattered, I thought would be so great to print on a book page of the Copperfield story. How lucky I was to find in my book collection a vintage Readers Digest with the story!

I will be printing each one on my Epson R1800 with archival inks that last a VERY long time. I am going to make these a limited addition of 250. This is number 1 in the series, so you'd better snatch it up quick. They will come signed and numbered on the back of each print. Each one will measure about 5.25" wide by 7" long.





I listed this on etsy yesterday (click here for the link) and I checked on it today and it said it only had 1 view! Goodness...I thought it was a really cute piece, what do you think of it? I would love to have your feedback as to what you think about it!

1 comment:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I think it is cute...sometimes there is no accounting for taste! I'm a big fan of David Copperfield...any Charles Dickens novels. Wish I lived back in that era!