Monday, March 29, 2010

Introducing...Recycled Type



Recycled Type Pendants - OVER 60 SAYINGS AVAILABLE!

Fun * Quirky * Serious







These fun reversible pendants are typed on my vintage typewriter and have a recycled security envelope on the reverse side!

* Made with a lead-free solder.
* Measures 1" by 1 1/2" (not including jump ring)
* Protected with a wax finish to keep them from tarnishing.
* Looks great on a ribbon necklace, contact me for colors available and price.

Many, many more of these fun pendants will be added to my shop, so be sure to check back often to see the newest additions! If you have a saying that you would like me to create for you, just let me know.

***FREE SHIPPING TO ANYONE MAKING A PURCHASE FROM TODAY UNTIL APRIL 15TH...JUST MENTION "FREE SHIPPING" AT CHECKOUT!***

1 comment:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i love the gorilla one! that is great. and, i love old typewriters font looks.