Friday, May 9, 2008

Made For Mom



I always struggle with what to get mom for Mothers Day, it seems that she already has everything! This Mothers Day I wanted to make her something so that it would be a one-of-a-kind gift! A while back a customer wanted me to make her a soldered glass banner with some paper inserts that she had made. I loved the way they turned out, so I thought that I would make one for mom!







The back on the banner...





I am also making one for my mother-in-law, I just need to get it soldered! Off to get it finished...later!

3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

What a cute idea!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh it's fantastic!! I'll bet your Mom was tickled pink with this thoughtful and beautiful gift!

Smiles Karen

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

What a great gift! Beautiful job! :)