Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm in Love with...Sweetnellie!

On the front page of etsy this morning was the CuTeSt little pup named Martin. I love him...he is so cute! You can find him for sale, along with many other adorable creations, at www.Sweetnellie.etsy.com. Below is the what the profile of this shop says...

*******************************************************

Sweetnellie makes every snoot with her own hands. Snoots have been taught to mind their manners and so make excellent companions.

You can also visit me at www.sweetnellie.net

*******************************************************

Here is Martin -



Here is Hugh -



Here is Gimlet -



I am thinking of saving up my money and getting some of these wonderful pets for Christmas presents! What do you think of them...aren't they the CuTeSt?

5 comments:

Linda Crispell said...

I love their party hats! They must be going to one swanky soiree.
Linda

Stink Bone Jones said...

I would have to agree with you that they are the cutest! Thanks for helping me find another wonderful Etsy shop!

S.HOPtalk said...

They're amazing. Great find!!!

Marie said...

hehe they are too cute indeed:)

Sadie said...

So cute! I love that shop too! Thanks for the LolliShops shout out!
*hugs*
Counting the days!
~Sadie