Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday Wish List - Birds

As I was browsing through my favorites on etsy today and wondering what theme to do for this weeks wish list...I noticed how many of my favorites were bird themed! So this weeks wish list is for the birds! Enjoy. :)



First Row Left to Right:
Waterhen $22 - www.pippijoe.etsy.com
Tweet Pillow $40 - www.bumblebellydesigns.etsy.com
AppleSeed Lil Hoot $25 - www.ManicMuffinTotes.etsy.com
Sleeveless Sparrow Top $29 - www.regeneration.etsy.com

Second Row Left to Right:
Vintage Brass Birdcage $48 - www.LindaCrispell.etsy.com
ACEO Simple Bird #16 $6 - www.gardenpainter4.etsy.com
Flight Card 4 pack $12 - www.modernradar.etsy.com
Nest in Branches $36 - www.artisticcreations.etsy.com

Third Row Left to Right:
Birdwatching Leather pouch $28 - www.hollyhawk.etsy.com
Crow Cork Coasters $4 - www.annacote.etsy.com
Midair Earrings $29 - www.TheIntuitiveGarden.etsy.com
Flock $35 - www.AliciaBock.etsy.com

3 comments:

Linda Summerfield said...

- Thanks for including my birdcage! I have to use all of my willpower to keep from being a weird bird person. I am very close to having way too many bird things decorating the house. My last purchase was for a giant 4' wire birdcage. Love your site and shop!
Linda

Alicia said...

I am thrilled that my photograph is part of this lovely group! Thank you so much.

caitlin said...

What a beautiful inspiring group! Thanks for including my fabric! I love that birdcage!