Monday, August 17, 2009

THE LITTLE RAVEN - book page art - limited edition






THE LITTLE RAVEN

I printed each one on my Epson R1800 with archival inks that last a VERY long time. The raven was printed on the book page and then I added color with color pencil in four different shades teal, magenta, lime green and orange.

I am going to make these a limited addition of 14. You'd better snatch it up quick. They will come signed and numbered on the back of each print.

Each one will measure about 5" X 7". The print will come mounted on black mat board (8" X 10") with black photo corners as pictured.

**COLLECT ALL FOUR COLORS (TEAL, MAGENTA, LIME GREEN, ORANGE), THEY WOULD BE GREAT HUNG TOGETHER AS A GROUPING!

1 comment:

Halloween Fanatic said...

Hey there... Hi there...
I just read your note, I will check out your skellies as well! I am so excited to have that piece, I have several of hers. Love your blog and I will check out yours pieces when the magazine comes!!