Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wish List Wednesday - Baby Day

Oh happy day! My sister's due date for baby #2 is today! Of course, who knows if baby will come today or not...we'll see. She is scheduled to have a c-section on Friday at 7 a.m., and I can't wait to meet baby. We do not know if she will have a boy or girl, so I kept the wish list gender neutral. All the goodies included are things I would like to buy once we meet baby. My nephew is going to be a big bother...yay!



First Row Left to Right:
Custom Appliqued Shirt Set $25 - www.oliveandollie.etsy.com
Mama & Baby Elephant Set $40 - www.maidenlove.etsy.com
Custom Name Frame $26 - www.nameframes.etsy.com
Mommy & Baby Gift Basket $50 - www.mbeasoap.etsy.com

Second Row Left to Right:
Cloth Play Blocks Set (3) $26 - www.knitstyle.etsy.com
Soft Soled Shoes $20 - www.pumpkinhaus.etsy.com
Moon & Stars Mini Mobile $24.95 - www.BuggaLove.etsy.com
Cotton Mini Monkey Hat $26 - www.citefuzz.etsy.com

Third Row Left to Right:
Hospital Take-Out Custom Set $40 - www.PearlyGrey.etsy.com
Little Apple Gift Set $18 - www.SewSara.etsy.com
Birthstone $18 - www.letterfest.etsy.com
Lullaby Quote Wall Graphic $35 - www.michellechristina.etsy.com

4 comments:

pumpkinhaus said...

What a wonderful list of goodies for a very lucky little baby and momma!!

Knitstyle (Megan) said...

Congratulations to your sister! Receiving handmade gifts for a new baby is so special. It's great to see my soft cloth play blocks made your wish list- thanks!

Holly VanDyne said...

Congratulations - how EXCITING!!! :) Thank you SO much for including my name frame in your list. :)

Sara said...

I love etsy :)

Thanks for putting my SewSara stuff on there. Too cool!